Terms of Service
- You can become a member by entering a phone number or by subscribing to your first handicapper.
- Your phone number is your username. To login to your profile, a verification code is texted to your phone. We like to keep things simple!
- Members who subscribe to a Capper using DubClub will receive real-time plays via select notification channels from the specified capper. These plays will correspond to the content package that the users pay for at time of subscription.
Subscribers are only eligible to trial one product per capper. In other words, a capper
will ask the subscriber to pay if the subscriber attempts to trial that capper's product a second time.
There will be no refunds for incorrect purchases since subscribers will have access to the capper's plays
after they purchase. We respect cappers' intellectual property and strive to not mistakenly share any of
their paywalled content.
- Please refer to the Refund Policy if you have any questions regarding refunds for a Capper product.
- If you do not want to renew your subscription/trial, navigate to your subscription settings, check "Do Not Renew", and save your changes.
- If you are subscribed to at least one capper's product, you can login to your DubClub profile using your phone number to view recent plays and all of your subscriptions in one place.
- Visit your Subscription Settings to manage notifications and renewal activity for all of your subscriptions in one place. If you do not want to stay subscribed to a particular product, please check Do Not Renew. Otherwise, you will be charged at time of renewal and not eligible for a refund since our platform aims to protect paywalled capper content. You can re-subscribe to a capper's product at any point by un-checking Do Not Renew or by paying your invoice. If you want to change packages for the same Capper's product, you can use the "package discounts" button within DubClub under your subscriptions.
- Any individual who is found to be in violation of DubClub's Terms of Service will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion, and not entitled to a refund.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can get help directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages every time you attempt to login with a phone number and receive a code for verification. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you have any questions regarding privacy and user consent, please read
- The content provided through this service is strictly meant for informational and entertainment purposes only. There are no expressed or implicit warranties nor representations with regard to the content's accuracy, completeness, and/or reliability. If you utilize the information provided through this platform, you are doing so at your own risk. Under no circumstances is this not the case. The primary purpose of this platform is to power the distribution of information. This information is for entertainment purposes only. As such, we will not be held responsible for any outcomes that result from reliance on information received from this service.
- DubClub is not responsible for the cadence and quantity of information shared from any given Capper. All paywalled content sales are final at time of purchase, and not subject to any conditions post-sale.
- DubClub has a zero tolerance policy for any content that promotes violence, hate speech, impersonation, plagiarism, porn or sexually exploitative content, animal cruelty, selling illegal goods or services, or the public sharing of private information (such as home phone number or physical addresses). Any individual whose content is found to be in violation of these standards will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion.
- All information shared via the DubClub platform is strictly proprietary and confidential. Sharing any information is strictly prohibited. By viewing information, you agree to not redistribute any information. This includes: electronic, verbal, or written redistribution. Any individual who is found to be sharing information externally will be immediately and permanently banned from DubClub, subject to the Company's discretion.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Your use of the DubClub Inc. services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by DubClub Inc. ("DubClub Inc.", "we" or "us") in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
- Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, and pursuant to the DubClub Inc. Terms of Service (the "Terms"), it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
- You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, DubClub Inc.'s name, any DubClub Inc. trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without DubClub Inc.'s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, DubClub Inc.'s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of DubClub Inc.'s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any DubClub Inc. system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by DubClub Inc. or any of DubClub Inc.'s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by DubClub Inc. or other generally available third- party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a DubClub Inc. trademark, logo URL or product name without DubClub Inc.'s express written consent;
- Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- DubClub does not allow copyright infringement on its platform. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. DubClub reserves the right to remove content alleged to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
- If you wish to report a copyright infringement, please send a notice containing the following information to DubClub Inc.'s designated agent by contacting email@example.com.
DubClub Capper payments
- DubClub has partnered with a leading global payment processor called Stripe.
- For cappers who join DubClub, you will be asked to set up a Stripe account (it's free) so that we can easily manage payments from your subscribers and ensure that you are paid in a timely, streamlined, and automated manner. Cappers will be able to track your DubClub income within your Capper Dashboard, which is transparent and straightforward.
- If you have any questions about Stripe, please refer to their Terms of Service or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org who can help clarify.
Where sport handicappers and their subscribers win more together